In December, Barb and I announced we wanted to give some search and social 1.0 workshops. On January 24th, we gave it a trial run for about 15 people which resulted in astounding success complete with very genuine testimonials.
We’re coming for you again, Twin Cities. Here’s the Eventbrite registration info.
On March 22, we’re bringing another search and social presentation to the West Minneapolis Marriott. Bring your laptops, tablets or smartphones. Take notes, pictures of slides, or anything else that can help your local business, even on the spot! We simply want to help you succeed. All education, no sales pitch. Who should attend?
- Those who run or manage an local brick and mortar business
- Those who have heard about search marketing but want to know more
- Those who receive pitches on SEO, PPC, etc. and want to know what questions to ask when pitched
- Those who have heard magic spells about search and want it demystified (we’re really good at this)
- Those who want to know what they can do themselves and what they may want to hire or outsource
It’s not a good workshop without a happy hour either. So, from around 8:00 to 11:00pm we’ll be at the adjoining Marriott’s Kip’s Irish Pub to have fun, answer questions and literally walk you through things from the workshop. This could be Google Places, Google Analytics, Google Webmaster (seems to be a theme), best practices, you name it.
Here are a few pictures from our trial run in January.
We cannot wait for this. Again, here is the Eventbrite registration info.